Anveshana Educational and Research Foundation (AERF) is devoted to the dissemination of Scientific, Management and Technological information around the world and make all efforts towards achieving this goal. It seeks to strengthen research and advanced education in these and allied fields. AERF encourages new ideas or new perspectives on existing research. It is a registered non-profit association for academicians and researchers in the field of Engineering, Electronic Communication, Modeling & Simulation,Manufacturing Technologies, Marketing, Accounting, Economics, History, Law, Behavioural Science,Information Science and a myriad of other fields. It is an international medium for the publication of articles of interest to researchers in education and has rapidly become a major focal point for the publication of educational research from throughout the world.
Career at AERF
Position : Operation Executive
Location : Hyderabad
Position : Operation Manager
Job Description :
An operations manager is a senior role which involves overseeing the production of goods and/or provision of services. Operations manager's job - to make sure an organization is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- Planning and Controlling Change
- Managing quality assurance programmes
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
Job Responsibilities :
- Co-ordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability.Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
Location : Hyderabad